Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
I feel like I’ve read so many good books lately. Like books that I’ve absolutely fallen in love with. So, hear are my most recent 5 star reads.
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh (review coming soon!)
- Okay guys this book is no joke. I went in with no expectations and no thoughts, and it completely blew my freaking mind. Not only are all the characters POC, but it is written so incredibly well.
- The Leaving Season by Cat Jordan (review)
- I just want to forever rave about this book. Like I said in my review, I didn’t expect much from this book, but it completely surprised me. It handles heavy topics like death and grief, but also explores themes like love in an extremely believable and beautiful way.
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard (review)
- LITERALLY SO FREAKING HEARTBREAKING BUT I LOVE IT ANYWAY. I’M LITERALLY MAVEN AND CAL TRASH
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (review)
- There are literally not enough positive words to describe how I feel about this series. I loved Red Queen, and its sequel, Glass Sword, even more. Plus, I literally love Maven so much.
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- I loved the movie when I was younger, and, during my English class, I finally got a chance to read it. I fell head over heels in love with every aspect of this story.