Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
I love a lot of books. Too many to count. But I don’t really get to talk about all the books I love that often because I feel like I should always be discussing the newest books, and not series/books that I’ve loved for forever.
- The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
- God, guys there was a time back when I was a sophomore in high school where I was literally obsessed with this series. I loved it so much. I tried to get into the spin-off series, but I just couldn’t do it. However, I feel like this series deserves a lot of love.
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- Another book series that I was completely in love with. While I didn’t like the conclusion of the series quite as much as the first two, I really enjoyed all of the books.
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- UGH THIS BOOK. If y’all haven’t read this heartbreaking and amazing book, you need to do it NOW.
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Yet another series that I was obsessed with for a while when it first came out. While I don’t talk about the series much, my love for The Darkling will never fade.
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- This book has a special place in my heart. When I read this book, I was really just starting to get involved with the book community (thanks to Team Epic Reads!), and this book allowed me to connect with a lot of people. This book makes me cry all the ugly tears.
- Half- Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- I haven’t finished this series yet, but it is SO FREAKING GOOD. Seriously. Go read it now.
- Heist Society by Ally Carter
- When I was in middle school and early high school, I fell down an Ally Carter hole that I still don’t think I’m completely out of. I really loved the Gallagher Girls series, but I think I honestly love Heist Society more. I love me some Hale.
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
- I’m starting to notice that I haven’t finished a lot of series. This one is yet another that I haven’t finished. I really enjoyed the first two books in the series, but I feel like it doesn’t get all the love that it for sure deserves.
- Maximum Ride by James Patterson
- I’m going to limit this to all the books in the series except the last two. I went through a huge Maximum Ride phase my freshman and sophomore year in high school, and I still really love the series. I just wish James Patterson would’ve stopped at seven books.
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Damn, I really loved this first book when it came out. It was such a new concept, and I fell in love with all the characters (especially Xander). While the last two books may not have been as enjoyable as the first, I still think the first one deserves some major love.
What books do you think should be talked about more?