Hey y’all! Welcome to another week in review! (More like two months in review) If you’ve read my blog before, you’ve probably noticed a difference. Like why does it look so much better than her blogger blog? Well, my friend, that’s because I finally took the time to switch from Blogger to WordPress, and it was easily one of the best decisions I’ve ever made regarding my blog. I love it so much.
Aside from switch my blog over, I’m so glad that I’ve actually been able to post a review this week. It’s such a great feeling. I haven’t had much energy/time to post lately. Recently, my grandma, who I was very close to, passed away. She had been sick for a while, but, for me, it was still a shock to receive that call from my mom while I was at school. I came home from school (Nashville –> Dallas) for about two weeks, and missed a ton of school work. So, when I finally got back to school, as you could imagine, I had a shit ton of work to make up. So, these past few weeks have been pretty loaded for me.
Hopefully, someday I will have a semi-regular blog post schedule.
Okay, recently, in
addition to my school books, I’ve been able to read a lot more. My two english classes are SO interesting (Jane Austen and Young Adulthood and Women and Power in Shakespeare), and I’ve honestly loved most everything I’ve read in them
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (school)
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (reviewed and LOVED)
- King Lear (school)
- The Taming of the Shrew (school)
- The Duchess of Malfi (school)
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard (I’m only about 100 pages in, but it’s been pretty good so far)
- The Leaving Season by Cat Jordan (courtesy of HarperTeen)
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Posts in January/February:
- Review: Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Review: My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Cover Reveal: Vernal by Randi Cooley Wilson
- Confessions of a Book Addict is Looking for New Writers!
What has your week looked like?