Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and Bookish.
Check out their TTT here.
- I want to read more books! This year was a huge struggle for reading books. With graduating high school and starting college, I barely had any time in 2015 to read for pleasure. Even though I know college is super busy and hard, I need to make time for myself to read more.
- I want to finish several series that I’ve started, but have not finished. This one has been on my mind forever. I’ve started a shit ton of series, but haven’t finished them, and I hate doing that. It feels so weird having not finished them.
- Some of the series I’ve started but not finished:
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- The Winner’s Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski
- The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd
- The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
- Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
- Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
- Some of the series I want to start:
- The Falconer by Elizabeth May
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- The 100 by Kass Morgan
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
- Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Starbound by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
- His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- I want to continue my internet projects. Not only do I run this blog, I also write for The Fandom (an entertainment news website), write a multi-chapter Hunger Games fic, and run a blog for my personal writing. I loovvveee all the stuff that I do, so I hope 2016 will be a year for dedication to my projects
- I want to improve my mental and physical health. While I’ve experienced depression since my early middle school years, this year, I was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder and began taking medication to treat it. I’m hoping this year will be a year of stable mental health. Additionally, my physical health hasn’t been all that great. I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome earlier this year, and I’ve always struggled with my weight. This year, I’m hoping that I will be able to somewhat treat my PCOS and get healthier in terms of my weight.
- I don’t want to stress as much. Yeah, this one speaks for itself. I just don’t want to be stressed out all the damn time.
- I want to increase my GPA. My GPA for my first semester of college was pretty good, but I want it to be even higher.
- I want to figure out my major and minor! When I started school, I thought I knew exactly what I wanted to major in, but that has since changed. I’m currently leaning towards a major in Political Science and a minor in American Studies, but who knows.