- The Madonnas of Echo Parkby Brando Skyhorse
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I can only think of FIVE books that fit this criteria. Not only does this poorly reflect on me, but it also shows why we so desperately need things like the We Need Diverse Books Campaign. I guess I just read books about white, straight characters. Also, most of the books that I have read that include minority characters, non-straight characters, etc. are all supporting characters.
For more information about the We Need Diverse Books campaign, visit http://weneeddiversebooks.org.