Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Beach Reads. I absolutely love reading books beach side (or pool side); it’s so fun and exciting. To me, a beach read is a fun, light (a little romantic) book that will make me grin ear-to-ear.
1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
3. I’d Tell You I Love You But Then I’d Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
4. Alphas by Lisi Harrison
5. The Selection by Kiera Cass
6. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
7. The Demigod Files by Rick Riordan
8. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
9. Megan Meade’s Guide to the McGowan Boys
10. Matched by Ally Condie
What are your favorite beach reads?